The Total Experience
$425.00 every 3 months
Members of this subscription also have the option of joining Sam’s Cellar Club.
Enjoy a selection of both of our ranges of wines allowing you to experience all our regions and styles. In addition to our Even Keel range and Polperro Estate wines, you will also receive wines from our single vineyard sites, which are the true expression of site.
The warmest and most sheltered of our three single vineyards, it is also the first vineyard to pick each year. These vines produce bold, powerful Pinot Noir’s, with intense fruit aromas and flavours, with strong tannin structure. The Chardonnay from this site has great depth and length driven by a fresh minerality. The home of our flagship restaurant and luxury accommodation, Talland Hill also received official organic certification in 2019.
The Mill Hill vineyard lies 270m above sea level and is the highest and one of the more exposed sites in the region. This ensures a long ripening period which creates high levels of natural acidity which persist through to the wine. Mill Hill has some of the oldest Pinot Noir vines in Red Hill with some dating back more than 35 years.
The vineyard is situated 160m above sea level and sheltered by a valley that is moderated by the cooling Bass Strait sea breeze. This allows for gradual ripening, but with a south westerly aspect the vineyards receives plenty of afternoon sun as well which shows through to the finished wine.
- A case of 12 wines is shipped four time annually in September, December, March, June
- Each case is comprised of 6 Even Keel and Polperro wines respectively
- Cost is $425 per case of 12 bottles – $1700 annually (48 bottles)
- Even Keel Tumbarumba Chardonnay 19 x 2
- Even Keel Cortese 17 x 1
- Even Keel Pinot Noir 18 x 2
- Even Keel Syrah 18 x 1
- Polperro Fumé Blanc 19 x 1
- Polperro Pinot Gris 19 x 1
- Polperro Pinot Noir 18 x 1
- Polperro Talland Hill Chardonnay 17 x 1
- Polperro Landividdy Lane Pinot Noir 18 x 1
Our example case is just an example and our wines may change due to stock on hand.
Note: We deliver these wines at set times through the year, being –
- September – Order cutoff: midnight Sept 25th
- December – Order cutoff: midnight Dec 7th
- March – Order cutoff: midnight Mar 7th
- June – Order cutoff: midnight June 16th
To ensure you are included in the next delivery, be sure to order before the above cutoff dates.
“The wine stopped me dead in my sips. I’d already tasted 50 Australian pinot noirs that morning. But this pinot I now had in my mouth was different: so deliciously unlike anything else I’d tried.”
Max Allen – The Australian
In addition to a 15% discount on Cellar Door prices, benefits of joining our wines experiences include:
- 15% of all Cellar Door purchases year round
- Free shipping in Australia
- Early & priority access to special wine dinners and Polperro events
- Free Cellar Door tasting for you and a guest when you visit the property
- Preferred table allocation for both Polperro & Many Little when booking to dine
- Welcome tasting book, complete with current vintage tasting notes and vineyard information
- 10% discount at our boutique store Amelie & Franks
|Customise your case||
Leave it to Sam, Love my whites and Chardonnay, Love my reds and Pinots