The Polperro Experience
$285.00 every 3 months
Polperro wines was established in 2009 as a way of highlighting the excellence and quality specific to our local wine region of The Mornington Peninsula. The Mornington Peninsula region is characterised by a range of different soil types including deep & fertile red volcanic soil as well as sandier brown and yellow varieties. With an estate & single vineyard range, producing Pinot Noir, Chardonnay & Pinot Gris, we manage 8 vineyards in total on the Peninsula.
- A case of 6 wines is shipped four times annually in September, December, March, June
- Each case is comprised of 6 x Polperro wines, a mix of wines from the complete range
- Cost is $285 per case of 6 bottles – $1140 annually (24 bottles)
- Polperro Blanc de Blanc Sparkling 18 x 1
- Polperro Fumé Blanc 19 x 1
- Polperro Pinot Gris 19 x 1
- Polperro Pinot Noir 18 x 1
- Polperro Chardonnay 19 x 1
- Polperro Mill Hill Pinot Noir 18 x 1
Optional additional add on ‘Sam’s Cellar Club Experience‘ enjoy a range of back vintages & magnums.
Our example case is just an example and our wines may change due to stock on hand.
Note: We deliver these wines at set times through the year, being –
- September – Order cutoff: midnight Sept 25th
- December – Order cutoff: midnight Dec 7th
- March – Order cutoff: midnight Mar 7th
- June – Order cutoff: midnight June 16th
To ensure you are included in the next delivery, be sure to order before the above cutoff dates.
“Sam Coverdale is making some of the peninsula’s best pinot at Polperro”
Huon Hooke – Sydney Morning Herald & The Real Review
In addition to a 15% discount on Cellar Door prices, benefits of joining our wines experiences include:
- 15% of all Cellar Door purchases year round
- Free shipping in Australia
- Early & priority access to special wine dinners and Polperro events
- Free Cellar Door tasting for you and a guest when you visit the property
- Preferred table allocation for both Polperro & Many Little when booking to dine
- Welcome tasting book, complete with current vintage tasting notes and vineyard information
- 10% discount at our boutique store Amelie & Franks
|Customise your case||
Leave it to Sam, Love my whites and Chardonnay, Love my reds and Pinots