The Even Keel Experience
$300.00 every 6 months
Owner & winemaker Sam established Even Keel wines in 2006 with a vision to create drinkable, elegant wines that surprise and celebrate the individual strengths of Australia’s top wine regions.
The Range includes Chardonnay from Tumbarumba, Pinot Noir from Mornington Peninsula and Syrah from the Canberra District. Sam focuses on wine making techniques that reflect the particular influences specific to each region. A great introduction to our wine.
- A case of 12 wines is shipped twice annually in December & June
- Each case is comprised of 12 x Even Keel wines, a mix of wines from the complete range
- Cost is $300 per case of 12 bottles – $600 annually (24 bottles)
- Even Keel Pinot Noir Rose 19 x 3
- Even Keel Tumbarumba Chardonnay 19 x 3
- Even Keel Pinot Noir 18 x 3
- Even Keel Syrah 18 x 3
Optional additional add on ‘Sam’s Cellar Club Experience‘ enjoy a range of back vintages & magnums.
Our example case is just an example and our wines may change due to stock on hand.
Note: We deliver these wines at set times through the year, being –
- December – Order cutoff: midnight Dec 7th
- June – Order cutoff: midnight June 16th
To ensure you are included in the next delivery, be sure to order before the above cutoff dates.
“Armed with a raft of industry experience, Sam Coverdale handcrafts a cracking range of wines sourced from some of Australia’s most prominent regions” – Matt Skinner
In addition to a 15% discount on Cellar Door prices, benefits of joining our wines experiences include:
- 15% of all Cellar Door purchases year round
- Free shipping in Australia
- Early & priority access to special wine dinners and Polperro events
- Free Cellar Door tasting for you and a guest when you visit the property
- Preferred table allocation for both Polperro & Many Little when booking to dine
- Welcome tasting book, complete with current vintage tasting notes and vineyard information
- 10% discount at our boutique store Amelie & Franks
|Customise your case||
Leave it to Sam, Love my whites and Chardonnay, Love my reds and Pinots